Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Late Christmas Post

HAhaha. I'm really funny. Not just in school i come late but also in my posts.hahaha.


Christmas day is over and I should have written a post about it by the next day. But I haven't published a post about it yet. It's not that it's forgotten but just frenzied time of schedule. It really deserves a feature story. It's a central celebration for the Filipino people, from those natives from Batanes up to our Muslim community in Sulu. It's December 31 now(by the time I am composing this one) and it's nearly going to be a New Year for all of us. Just a little time we wait and year 2008 is over. With days passing by, I'm too concerned like my anxious of not having a post about it. I've promised myself of featuring my Christmas holiday.

Well, if you got it late yet however showed some evidence, then it'll be okay(only for those who have warm consideration). Anyway, I'm happy I still managed to inscribe this post.

My Christmas? Yeah. My Christmas. It has been a cold shivering Christmas. I'm happy as always. Happy to celebrate it by 25 but not that jolly when Noche Buena is in. It has been a bad evening. Yeah! I was assigned to take care of our cafe. So, i took business. I took matters in my own way. I was happy playing games and entertaing costumers for its a Christmas Day, day of happiness and goodness, but it was unexpectedly ruined. While i'm inside, children started to go inside the cafe playing like it was a children's playground. Some, lighted firecrackers and threw it inside. I just can't explain the feeling with that piccolo exploding beside you and the smoke coming through your lungs. I was really damaged. Totally damaged. I ask my mother if i could close the cafe already but my conscience demolished me cause i have promised to have the cafe open till it's 12 midnight. So i never pursued my plan.

It was 12 already but still, many costumers come and go. I already wanted to close it but I'm ashamed of them. They were really busy with their businesses and I'm afraid I would ruin their happiness so I just sat and waited till there time wind down. At last, they were gone. Good for me who possessed a backpain and asthma I think. Just when I arrive home, I was happy to take my noche buena. But bad for me, I have to eat it myself. They were asleep by that time. They had gone into their beds with the spirit of Christmas within them having a wonderful Noche Buena. Hays. I can't explain the feeling of eating alone, It's already 2 am. How sad. I finished eating, took my rest and had the best of it.

By the next day, I assured myself to have a great Christmas, I should never let others bother me and take my time I spend with my family and so i did. I bonded well with them and as expected had a taste of a captivating Christmas. WohooO!

Sometimes wishes do come true. sometimes it might not too. But as long as you try to work as hard as you wanted to, then you'll have a wish made come true by you. Wee. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year poKes!

No comments: