Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Room 28 B Captivity

May 28-30 - A three day detention at room 29..


May 31-as yet - A real life imprisonment for about a year at Room 28..,


This has been my first time to be alone and have a room miles away from the place of my derivation and it's a great privilege for me to stay in a 4-cornered bedroom of the Hall 1 which is the Balay Lampirong and which is governed by the University of the Philippines here in Miag-ao, Ilo-ilo.



On my first night, I could hardly sleep because of the fear that the silence of ROOM 29 brings. I never lied on the bed and never pretend to be fearless. I even asked my friend Dioveth to spend his night in my room. I told him I would sleep in his area if he wouldn't go with me. Maybe because of some effects of sympathy, he did. We slept over my room and cherished the moment together.hahaha.

It was a good morning and I woke up. I wasn't afraid because of the light that's directly entering my the window pane. Light wasn't astrayed. There were no signs of anxiousness. I spent my day sleeping and reading books. I haven't realize that it was already at dusk. My dread then started to boost. Just when I was just ready to go out, there suddenly came Julio, yeah! He's a roommate of mine, at last! He slept there for two days and then went home for some reasons. Just by that time, I then again felt nervous but fortunately, I've done it! I've got my fighting spirit and confronted with my fear. I slumbered all night and never thought of something. Yes, that was PERFORMANCE!

Anyway, about my room, it has 4 beds and as much study tables. It also has 4 lockers where you can put all you belongings. Mine was well-arranged and so as my bed. I have my own electric fan(the little one), and snacks that cope up with my stomach every time I starve. Every night, I use to read books, I think about the positive sides of life, and enjoy myself as much as I could. I don't time to do those naughty stuffs anyway.

After getting the pleasure I want by the night, I put down all my things, open up my "habol", put my head over my squashy pillow, watch over the ceiling, put my hands together, and PRAY.., it's time to sleep.







and tomorrow will be a great day! I will eat my breakfast and so, will go outside the door of ROOM 28..

2 comments:

Joanna said...

hi kuya. s up ilo-ilo po pla kau ni kuya dioveth?. heeh. nice one. :)
ingat po kau jan. :D

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....