Sunday, November 23, 2008

Let's call it a day

I have just finished playing. as usual, it's DOTA that conquered me through the night. those online games never satisfied me.not even once. It has been DOtA that's pleasing me.always. In times of boredom, I've been doing same things. play.though not at all times. I still devote much of my time at the house.goes by the cradle of my sisters.giving them safety security.I'm used of being a babysitter,since then,i'm the eldest(only guy). So, gotta give them a hand.

Well, anyway, my weekend hasn't been that fun. But i consider. Still i had my salary(i have been the conductor of our cafe,just saturday)is conductor right?haha.basta ako nagbantay ah. I badly need money knowing that there's only 3 weeks left before our party.You know,special gifts.it has been a juncture. So, trying hard to find money is a must.every risky way is okay just to gain.hehe. Even not to take recess.bitokon baya ko.but i think i can manage my stomach.can handle it.haha. Also, birthday really is a good thing.speaking of stomach,i was really full of the bash carmela had.not really a bash,not even a party, just a simple wild social gathering for fun.haha. Tnx for the food.I had much.haven't felt the drizzle.i had thought of my full stomach.basta busog lagi, wala na ka maisip.bisan maulanan pa.haha

You know, frankly speaking, my title doesn't fit with with my post.haha. Whatever.i'm just really exhausted.that's why I had descriptive heading.well, totally descriptive.haha. Anyway, I had little fun doing this.as always.,

Well, i'm really tired cute individuals. Goodnight.got to go to bed.class resumes tomorrow. just leave comments. "Goodnight din marc":)

Let's call it a day yet a little uncalled.hehe.Nyt

No comments: