Friday, November 7, 2008

Problem Over.Another Problem Follows

Wheew! Misery has ended!

Examination is over. Well, it's been really difficult for us to answer those complex questions. It was really intricate and so complicated. It's hard for an individual to just concentrate on their own papers and answer it all by theirselves. We can never answer some those questions without the help of each other. I will not say we had copied and copied all the time, most of the time(not either). But sometimes, sharing has brought its benefits at some parts of the exams. Without it, we can never, we can never, we can never put a convicton in some of our answers. We're not pretty sure on some of our answers. So, we just needed some help at that time.hehe. Hmm, but all of us did not really rely on each other's glory. We really did it with with guts.tsar! We had gone after our own instincts. That's where we varied a lot.


Now that the examination's over, we have been released from a very tight and firm bind of string. The string's the pressure we had undertaken. We're now as free as the soaring falcons. No problems to handle, no more doubts to assume. We're free of charge, we can now do anything again. Back to normal, ussual one.Yahoo!


But just when I thought everything has got back in to its own place and started enjoying everything, I remembered something. Another problem. Once more, i have to suffer. All over again. I retained the words our teacher told us. "I will have a conference with your parents". Oh no! It's going to be a big problem, a serious one.

It's all about the students whom our teacher thinks of having intimate realtionships, not really relationships but the state of their relationship based on their closeness. I know, I accept it. I have been foolish, thoughtless. But what can i do? I never expected this to happen. I always mingle with a girl(not mah girl) and so do her. We've been talking for hours, takes care of her when she's asleep. I'm always by her side that's why we made an impression.hays. Our advisers heard of it then payed attention as ussual. Not just ours but other else's pairs. It's a little bit of okay cause we have a little group of companionship. Yeah, it has been okay but as time goes by, they have been starting to think of us as girlfriend and boyfriend.wheew!Something's starting to change. They won't believe us anymore and so as our advisers. How sad:( Then we both concluded,"We're just the only ones who knows the whole truth".


I don't know when the conference is gonna be but I know for sure, nothing's gonna make our teacher cancel it. Well, to my fellow classmates, let's just enjoy what we have and never think of what's gonna happen. I know everything will be alright> I hope so..

That's it, Goodluck to all of us.
"Mission MISERY aboard"

No comments: