Friday, October 3, 2008

MBS2, I'M ON MY WAY!

MINDANAWAN, PAMINAWON INTAWON: Blogging the Mindanao Consciousness.


Yeah! I'm not familiar with this but my heart can't stop its fast beating. How come? I'm too intense man. I'm hustling real good just to cope up with this. Wanna pass the cut for the 100-perosn limit for the MBS2. First, it will be held at GenSan. Yeah, City where later, Robinsons and SM will surely be born. I'm proud of it. Much proud when i heard about MBS2 doing the conference here. Yeah! Gensan Rocks!



I hope joining the conference would improve my skills and have the best out of me. Meet new individuals which i expect, i could make friends to, and also could help me be one of the best here.. So, i hope it's not too late for me to pass for the requirements. Hope i could make it. yeah! MBS2 rocks. You own!




CO-PRESENTERS:
NOKIA (Philippines), Inc.
Mayor Pedro B. Acharon, Jr.
Congresswoman Darlene Antonino-Custodio
ABS-CBN Regional Network Group
Mindanao Bloggers
Bariles Republic


GOLD SPONSORS:
ACLC-Skeptron Ventures, Inc.
Gregoria Printing Press
Grab A Crab Restaurant and Coffee Club 101


SILVER SPONSORS:
Asia United Bank
NoKiAHOST.COM - P5/day Philippines Webhosting
Family Country Hotel & Convention Center
East Asia Royale Hotel


BRONZE SPONSORS:
GensanSALE.COM - AnyThings for Sale in Gensan
Blogging from Home Book
Pacific Seas Seafood Market
Shalom-Crest Wizard Academy
Generals Logimark Exponent
Prints and You
Sta. Cruz Seafood, Inc.
Dellosa Design Builders, Inc.
Forest Lake San Carlos
Rolees Bakery & Cafe

3 comments:

Avel Manansala said...

Hi there!

We reconsidered your late application but you have to also put the MBS2 button on your sidebar.

That way, you will be become a fully-registered participant to the summit.

Leave a note on www.gensantos.com if you've done it already.

Thanks.

Avel Manansala said...

Hi!

The MBS2 button is in your blog post but not in your sidebar.

Just the same, it's ok. You're now officially registered to the MBS2.

Congrats.

Try checking back for more updates. Salamat ug ayo-ayo!

Joanna said...

kitakitz po s mbs. :D