Friday, October 3, 2008

What's Next?

How will everybody satisfy theirselves if they do things in the way it should never be done?

Every now and then, eventhough not intending to lose them, I always end up with nothing in my hands. If I don't lose them, It's always set on my mind that it was misplaced, I misplaced it, left unsettled. Yeah, directly proportional!

Am I negligent? or am I just being myself? Anyway, whatever you choose there still reflects by me. If you would ever consult a thesaurus nor a dictionary or whatever that's artificially built from my personality, those two would mean the same though. To abridge it, I'll say i have been too negligent, carefree all these days. How bad(self-pity):(

I have been loosing my things since my 3rd year. And keeps on doing the same on my senior year. I don't have any motive on doing these, one thing's for sure, to waste my parent's earnings. It's been frustraing for me but what can i do? This is me. Everytime i plan for something right and fit, it still ends up a big F in the end. FAILURE!

I keep on giving up my things to others as if they're their property. I didn't mind what would happen to my stuffs if i would let them borrow it. What's in my mind is i did good because I've been generous and i impressed them. But days go by and start realizing what i thought was good could turn worse,and even worst. They start to borrow time after time that i couldn't find time to use it for myself anymore. They're always on it. I felt the pressure. What if i would not let them borrow? They would get mad at me. That's what i always think and i can't change my image anymore cause if i do, it would ruin everything.whew!

One day, my mother wondered why am i not using my gadgets at home. You know, as a son, if they have their stuffs on their friends, they would really deny it. So, i denied and denied, refused to tell the truth. Days grew shorter and my mother totally doubted on me so she frankly spoke. What else can i do? So, i told the truth. As ussual, got a freakish voice from inside her mouth. She told me i have to get all of those things as soon as possible or else! So i did.

I have to get my dvd, my watch, and my mp3 back. Fortunately i got them back. However, still, it did not change the kind of personality i have. Until now, i keep on losing and misplacing my things. I really don't know what to do to mutate myself. To change the way i am. To be the worthy me. I know i would never be the same as what i always see for myself in an instant but one thing's for sure, i know i could BE, i could handle things and minimize all the mistakes if i just trust myself. Then i would have my A-game..

However, even if these changes try to fill the void in me, i could never escape from the past and i'll have to carry my habit in my genes as long as I live:)

Just last month, i again misplaced my towel and almost lost my sister's umbrella, Hmm, i wonder, What's next?

2 comments:

Paragon Shirts said...

wow.. marc, that's okay. being like that does not directly imply that your nonsense guy. I guess everyone is like that at some way. And besides that can be a great lesson for you , for you to be sucessful neird someday!

..bien

PULL said...

tsar lang. nobela ba to? ayos ah. mbuti nln at mgkklase tayo.haha