Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thy Royal's First

Success. yeah.wohoo!
I had my 1st post just now. At last. After a month of silence.atlast, something has been added here in my flawless blog.yeh baby yeh. courtesy of meh. a little less proud of my feat. Needs much more to improve. But......
I was absorbed of what i have done. I'm doing english here man. I can't believe my very eyes.weee/ Scribbling in english differs from that of doing the tagalog. yeh,differs very much. state house in tagalog. It's bahay. Whek. Now you see? it affects the whole system.char. Just showing up some sense of tumor! Yeah, cancer of the brain. Tumor! Hays. It's humor.sorry for the nonsense convenience.waaa. Nonsense 1st-post. DUh!
Anyway, I had not so much fun with this. it's so boring here. The atmosphere.the ambience.its aura.ewww. Yucky.haha. Just kidding. I love doing my freaky insights here. My 1st time but it seems like my last time. How about that?it seems like i,myself is not walking on earth. Maybe doing the moves in the dense Ayer! I really am an insane,i think.how about you?what do you think? weeeee.i'm just too intense too be here.that's why I cracked up,really was burned. Stupidity took over me. Malicious.haha
.Hooosh. Got to end up here. Much has been said.and less made sense. ooooeeee. Looking forward of posting again. see yah next time folks! ~^)

1 comment:

Paragon Shirts said...

BLog ni xa friendster?

or kabuang lang xa tao na naay brain tumor...?

hahahah